How to make money online!
This is one of the most searched for keywords in Google. A lot of people want to know how to make money online. But after making the money, the problem becomes how to collect the money.
No matter how small the money you make, it always feels good to be able to withdraw and have cash in your hands. That feeling of victory at last, success after so long… is so exhilarating.
Can you remember the first time you collected the money you made online? It could be money you made from through adsense, affiliate marketing or other means. It’s always a wonderful feeling to collect it.
That’s why you need to know the payment solutions available to you to cash your money.
However, don’t allow the means of collecting payment deter you from making money online. Yes. Just start and as the popular saying goes, you will cross that bridge when you get there.
Study all you can about how to make money online, read up all the materials you come across in your search. And most importantly, take action on them. As T. Harv Eker says action always beats inaction. I concur, every time. Jump into the bandwagon and get to work to make your dream come true.
Having money to take care of yourself and your loved ones is important. In fact, the Holy book says that money answereth all things – Ecclesiastes 10:19. Before we get into the various payment methods you can use to retrieve the money you make online, let’s explore the various ways you can make money.
10 Ways You can Make Money Online
There are many ways to make money online. But in this article, I am only going to focus on the ones I or my friends have tried.
- Affiliate Marketing: This is the easiest means of making money online. All you need to do is to recommend a product or service to your friends, they get it and you get paid. Ok. nothing is really that easy, online or offline. But among all the methods of making money online, affiliate marketing seems the easiest because of some reasons. You don’t have to create any product which is a tiring venture by itself, no product research needed. You have a ready-made product people love, just tell them about it, how to get it and you will make money. If the people you are recommending the goods, like and trust you, they WILL buy the product and you get a commission from the company for bringing buyers their way. For example in this post, there are some affiliate links. I’m hoping you’ll enjoy this article a lot, you’ll sign up through my link and we both gain.
- Adsense: Google adsense is a popular way of making money which made waves a few years ago. Though some people are still making money from it, it is no longer the rave it was back then. During that time, every website or blog had some adsense adverts splashed on it waiting for a visitor to the site to click on it. The money made from this is not much compared to affiliate marketing and you will need to have a lot of visitors to your site for you to make a reasonable amount of money.
- Blogging: The major route to make money through your blog is by having a lot of people pay for advertisements on your blog. You can only do this if you have enough traffic to have your site and also if your site is showing high in the first page of Google. This will attract a lot of businesses and companies to place their advert in your site. You can have daily, weekly, monthly or annual placements at different sections of your site.
- Freelancing: This is a popular way of making money online. Here you offer a service and employers pay you for it. It could be logo design, app development, writing, website design, email marketing, photography, video making or translating documents. In fact any skill you have may be sold through freelancing and you make money. This is a popular way of making money online. You can use freelancing websites or have clients come to you directly.
- Taking surveys: This is just what it says about it is. You take surveys and get paid for it. Note however that you will not be paid a lot of money for this. This is a method of making money by giving your opinion about a product or service. Incredible as it may sound, there are a lot of sites that are ready to pay you to have your opinion on stuff.
- Ebook Marketing: In this case, you write an ebook about your area of expertise and sell it. If you are knowledgeable about any area of expertise, you can write about it. From gardening to cooking to swimming or how to play golf perfectly, there must something you know a lot of people don’t know and will like to know. Share this with them through an ebook and you will be paid for it.
- Selling Physical Products: E-commerce is a great way of selling your products or other people goods online. You can import products from countries where they are cheaper and sell in your own country. It’s easier than you know. You can also do it by drop shipping, that is you do not have to store the goods, you ship it straight to your buyers from the manufacturers.
- CPA: This simply means cost per action. This is like affiliate marketing but in this case, you are paid for any action the visitor you send to a web page takes. It could be to sign up for a service or subscribe to a newsletter, buy a product, test a service, download a ringtone, etc.
- Information Marketing: This is all about selling information in a variety of ways. There is something you know others do not know and they are willing to pay you for. Just like in ebook marketing, but here you also can package this knowledge into an e-course, podcast, video, audio or even pass the information across in a seminar or webinar and make money.
- Social Media Management: In today’s world, a lot of people make money by creating and /or managing social media profiles for individuals and company. If you are always on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, google+, LinkedIn and others, you can help companies and businesses to have a profile there. They can also pay you to update it for them.
As you can see, these are some of the ways you can make money online and there are much more ways. Do your research and find one you like, that suits your life and stick with it.
Now how do you collect the money you have made from any of the above methods?
You will need a payment solution like Paypal. It is the most popular method of getting paid out there. Almost everyone owns a Paypal account. The problem is, not everyone can use all of its features, especially the getting paid features.
If you are a freelancer from some countries in Africa or Asia, you will understand what I mean. Paypal does not allow most of these countries to receive payment into their Paypal accounts.
This has made a lot of Paypal alternatives to spring up. Some of them are Google checkout, Payza, Skrill, 2checkout, and new ones like Stripe, Paymate, as well using wire transfers, Western union and direct deposit to bank accounts.
Now a lot of people are not comfortable exposing their personal details online, so the option of wire transfer, western union and direct deposit to bank account are off. This is more so in the case of international clients. Some are not comfortable giving their banking details to a total stranger.
So, that leaves the other Paypal alternatives above. The hindrances with using some of these payment alternatives are that they are associated with a lot of fees and also favour those in America and Europe. Again, those in Africa and Asia are left out.
So, what to do? Payoneer to the rescue.
Payoneer as a Great Alternative
Payoneer is the payment gateway which allows people to receive money especially those from countries that Paypal is not allowed for transactions. It is completely free to open an account with Payoneer. Freelancers from these countries can now receive their hard-earned money through Payoneer. Just follow this link and you get to the site and open your account. Benefits of Payoneer to a freelancer:
- You can withdraw your money in your local currency using a prepaid card issued by Payoneer.
- It is free to open an account with them.
- You can withdraw your money in any atm that has the Mastercard logo
- You can use this card to purchase from merchant stores online
- You can use it to bill your freelance clients and get paid
- Most freelance websites allow you to get paid through Payoneer.
- Your card will be delivered to you anywhere you are in the world, free of charge.
You can even use Payoneer to receive payments from Airbnb. Although for now, it is not all countries that can do this
Oh yes, Payoneer is truly the answer to the freelancer’s cry. The fees are moderate too. You only pay an annual charge of $29.95. Again you might be charged between $1-$3 when you withdraw into your Payoneer account from any of the freelancing website (freelancer, upwork, fiverr, etc). The fee depends on the site and on how fast you want the money.
Seriously, you don’t have to lose your hard earned money going through different multiple accounts or trying to get Paypal through insecure means. Just get your Payoneer card and rest easy. The steps to get it are properly and pictorially explained in this free ebook. If you have opened an email address before, you can do this. It’s that simple. Just get to their site and follow the steps by step instruction.
Now some people complain they do not get their card even after weeks of waiting. You can easily use DHL to get your card. That is what I did. I made money into my card and used it to pay for DHL shipping and it came in days. But now, I have discovered three main ways you can use and assuredly get your card. All are explained in the free ebook. You can also sign up at the right to get the ebook.
Now that you have your card, you may wonder how you can make money into it. The various methods of making money online, discussed above can be used to make money into your Payoneer account. For now, my focus is on freelancing. If you offer services like writing, editing, logo design, video making, animation, etc, as a freelancer, you can easily receive your money into your Payoneer account. If you want to earn money from affiliate marketing or CPA, you just register with a company that pays through Payoneer.
You can also receive money in your card by asking your friends and family living abroad to pay you through Payoneer. Yes! Just send them to the website and give them your Payoneer email address.
As an example, if you use a site like freelancer.com, to sell your skills, you can see that one of the ways you withdraw the money you earn, is through freelancer debit card. That is the Payoneer card. It is named so because you can apply for your Payoneer card through freelancer. The same thing is applicable to other freelance websites. But I would advise that you get your card straight from the Payoneer website and then add it to all the sites you are registered with.
Get Paid Through Payoneer
One of the features of Payoneer that I like so much is that you can receive payment for your products or services through Payoneer. This is good news to any merchant out there who wants to receive payment for their work but don’t have an easy method of collecting the payment. Freelancers mostly can go now receive payments for their services, even if you don’t have Paypal. Go here and read about it.
If you have your website where you advertise your skills and get clients directly, you can also get paid by Payoneer. All you need is to send a receive payment request to your client through Payoneer and Payoneer will send an email to your client to pay you. The client will now pay through their own Payoneer account or through his credit or debit card. And you have your money.
Now you have all the information you need, go out there and start making money.
If you have enjoyed this article, hire me to write for you.
Have you received money through Payoneer before? Do you have any questions about Payoneer? Tell me in the comments below.